Integral revamp of online management service and automation of support capabilities.
- Existing product portal was not used by any of the customers
- Support service overwhelmed by requests coming from customers
- Experience provided was inconsistent and communications with customers were fragmented
- Customers Interviews involving contextual enquiry and user testing
- Customer Satisfaction survey
- Discovery and strategy workshops carried out with key stakeholders.
- Redesign of UX experience and online platform for customers.
Created and discussed Opportunity Map to identify key areas with senior stakeholders and SMEs
- Reduction on resource consumption by decommission old reporting portal.
- Drive strategic goal by integrating existing online capabilities into central platform
- Increase visibility and exposure of security product to new customer segments and vice versa.
- Focus UX effort on reducing the scope of the MVP to the maximum allowed the kick-start of the development